* Forward calls to a phone when you’re offline.
Changes in Skype 6.3 for Windows:
- Windows is a maintenance release which brings to you a set of quality and performance related improvements.
Changes in Skype 6.3 for Mac:
- See a slideshow of other participants in a group call when you are the current speaker.
- New In-Call DTMF dial pad.
Fixed issues notes for 188.8.131.52:
- Start screen sharing pop-up was not accessible.
- Incoming contact request details where not accessible.
- Option to choose how message will be sent was not always reachable by keyboard.
- Tooltips were not properly displayed on monitor setups other than 32bit.
- Seldomly profile edits were not saved.
# Add contact
- Add contact dialogue was not correctly displayed on multi-monitor setup.
# File sending
- In some cases when editing received filename the file extension was lost.
- Skype froze when opening snapshot gallery with large amount of pictures.
# IM button sometimes did not work during call in case call window was at minimum size.
# Compact view
- Profile window in compact view did not downscale.
- Call toolbar texts did not fit onto screen on some languages.
# Call Quality Guide
- Call Quality Guide window was sometimes partially hidden.
# Avatar picture change
- Non-square pictures were not properly scaled, when user set them as avatar picture.
# File sending
- When clicking “Save as” button in received file in compact mode it brought into focus Skype main window, instead of file saving dialogue.
Download: Skype Windows Online Installer
Download: Skype EXE Offline Installer
Download: Skype 184.108.40.206 MSI Offline installer
Download: Skype for Windows 8
Download: Skype for Mac OS X v10.5.8
Download: Skype for Linux
View: Skype Features | Release Notes